Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Last day of vacation!

What a wonderful vacation we had, I was not at all ready to go home. This blog is just a small sampling of the amazing adventure we had. Once I get all of our pictures together, I'm sure we'll have over 1,000 photos and they capture only a sliver of the joy we experienced.
This trip far surpassed all of my expectations, and not because the weather cooperated, we all got along or we saw incredible beauty; the best part of it all was sharing such an intimate and precious time with my wonderful parents who make my life rich and blessed in a million different ways. This blog could never capture that joy, but my heart is enlarged by the memories we created and I will be forever grateful for the time we spent exploring Austria and Venice and the depths of our love and appreciation for the family bond we share.

On the last day, we took a beautiful gondola ride together and got to experience the quiet and peace of the lesser canals. 










No comments:

Post a Comment